All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new vision of postsecondary writing programs using the example of the Temple University writing program in Philadelphia. In successive chapters on Temple's connections with schools, community colleges, and university-community partnerships, the author calls for literacy instruction embedded in mutual relationships among an array of institutions and across many levels.
- Author(s)Eli Goldblatt
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in the Teaching of Rhetoric and Composition
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Series Edited byMichael Williamson,Peggy O'Neill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.