All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be holy? A holy life is the only true way to show our love for God, according to Clyde Cranford, who spent his life perfecting this way of being. Now in heaven himself, Cranford passes on his discoveries about pursuing holiness, revealing two practical steps for the reader to follow in his deep yet simple book: First, strive to kw God, then, to please Him. This accessible and life-changing guide offers unique how-to sections on daily quiet times, why and how to memorize Scripture, witnessing, worship, forgetting self, dealing with temptation, and kwing God's will. Readers will find inspiration and empowerment to live their love for God out loud.
- Author BiographyCranford earned his master of divinity degree from Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary in 1985.
- Author(s)Clyde Cranford
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width131 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.