All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionLove... Sabrina Monroe and Jake Landon are caught in a tug of war between love and trust. A hurt Sabrina wants thing more than to forget about Jake and the fierce love they once shared. A wary yet determined Jake wants to bury the past and start anew.Trust... When old feelings and desires are reawakened, Sabrina struggles to keep her distance-and protect her heart. But it's a losing battle she's t even sure she wants to win. With Jake determined to gain back her love, Sabrina is left longing for his trust. In a fight for all or thing, they'll soon discover that even an imperfect love can triumph over all.
- Author BiographyLena Hart is a Florida native currently living in the Harlem edge of New York City. Though she enjoys reading a variety of romance genres, she mainly writes sensual interracial romances with a flare of suspense and mystery. When Lena is not busy writing, she's reading, researching, or conferring with her muse. To learn more about Lena and her work, visit LenaHartSite.com.
- Author(s)Lena Hart
- PublisherMaroon Ash Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaroon Ash Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.