All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClements and Alley reunite to produce a strong companion title to Because Your Daddy Loves You. KirkusReviewsWhen a little boy and his mom go camping, mini-disasters abound, and there are lots of opportunities for Mom to step in and fix everything. But instead, with a loving touch, this mommy shows her child ways to do things for himself, going far to encourage her child s independence. And there is still plenty of opportunity for snuggling under the stars.
- Author(s)Andrew Clements
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight136 g
- Width193 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)R W Alley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.