All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of research by leading international scholars on Beckett and phemelogy - both comparing and contrasting his work with key figures in phemelogy and analysing phemelogical themes and their dramatization in Beckett's work.
- Author BiographyMatthew Feldman is Lecturer in Twentieth-Century History at the University of Northampton, UK. Ulrika Maude is a Senior Lecturer in Beckett Studies and Modernism in the Department of English Language and Literature at the University of Reading.
- Author(s)Chris Ackerley,Daniel Katz,Jean-Michel Rabate,Mark Nixon,Paul Sheehan,Paul Stewart,Prof. Steven Connor,Steven Matthews
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMatthew Feldman,Ulrika Maude
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.