All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionBeck's Cognitive Therapy: Distinctive Features explores the key contributions made by Aaron T. Beck to the development of cognitive behaviour therapy. This book provides a concise account of Beck's work against a background of his personal and professional history. The author, Frank Wills, considers the theory and practice of Beck's cognitive therapy by firstly examining his contribution to the understanding of psychopathology, and going on to explore Beck's suggestions about the best methods of treatment. Throughout the book a commentary of how Beck's thinking differs from other approaches to CBT is provided, as well as a summary of the similarities and differences between Beck's methods and other forms of treatment including psychoanalysis and humanistic therapy. Beck's Cognitive Therapy will be ideal reading for both newcomers to the field and experienced practitioners wanting a succinct guide.
- Author BiographyFrank Wills is an independent cognitive psychotherapist, supervisor, and trainer in Bristol, and a tutor at the University of Wales, Newport.
- Author(s)Frank Wills
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCBT Distinctive Features
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.