Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to learn to read and write Hangeul better? After studying with this book, you too will be a Hangeul master. We cover all the Hangeul letters in detail and give you tips on how to easily read Korean handwriting or fonts. This book has all the essentials to help you learn Hangeul, including a history of Hangeul, pronunciation and the stroke order of the 40 Hangeul letters, how letters are combined into syllables and how to link sound together when speaking Korean. Free downloadable audio files are provided to help develop better pronunciation.
- Author BiographyTalkToMeInKorean.com is a Korean language learning website that became popular overseas before it was recognized in Korea. Ever since its foundation in 2009, more than five million people have visited TalkToMeInKorean.com. TTMIK audio lessons have been downloaded over 50 million times, while TTMIK YouTube videos have received over ten million views thus far. TTMIK was ranked as the #1 Language Blog by Lexiophiles in 2010 and 2013, thanks to votes from users all over the world. Additionally, TTMIK was one of the recipients of the Prime Minister Award at the 2013 Korea Content Awards.
- Author(s)Talk To Me in Korean
- PublisherKong and Park
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationKorea, Republic Of
- ImprintKong and Park
- Weight358 g
- Width256 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.