All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2013 Hollywood Book Festival Horable Mention A phemenal story of a girl who should, by all accounts, be a bad girl, but wants so desperately to be good. The story of Desolation Black and her trials as a rmal teen, while trying to please her father (AKA: Satan) t only kept me on the edge of my seat, but left me questioning how I see the world. If a girl with such darkness in her life, can find a way to do good, then there's hope for the rest of us. Even if you're t a fan of dark pararmal vels, you'll love this one. It's t like all the others. Not even close. C.K. Bryant (BOUND) With beautiful, lyrical writing, this is one story fans of pararmal romance will t want to miss! And the twist at the end has me craving book two! Susan Kaye Quinn (OPEN MINDS) *** Sixteen-year old Desolation Black wants thing more than to stay in Hell where it's cold and lonely and totally predictable. Instead, she's sent back to Earth where she must face the evil she despises and the good she always feared. When Desi is forced to embrace her inner demon, she assumes her choice has been made-that she has hope of being anything other than what her father, Loki, has created her to be. What she doesn't count on, is finding a reason to change-something she's never had before-a friend. ** 2012 League of Utah Writers (Silver Quill) 2012 League of Utah Writers (Best eBook)
- Author(s)Ali Cross
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.