All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionWith clarity, wisdom, and wit, Brian Taylor offers a fresh look at contemplative prayer as the pathway to genuine healing and spiritual transformation. Taylor gives practical, how-to advice for those with a serious interest in contemplative prayer, and also explores its roots in the faith and traditions of the church. This book is itself the fruit of years of contemplative practice, and whether you are new to this form of prayer or an experienced practitioner, Taylor's insight, encouragement, and guidance will enhance and strengthen your efforts to draw nearer to the heart of God in prayer, and in doing so, become more fully conformed to the image of Christ.
- Author BiographyBRIAN C. TAYLOR lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where he has been the rector of St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church since 1983. He is married and the father of two grown sons. His previous books are Spirituality for Everyday Living: An Adaptation of the Rule of St. Benedict and Setting the Gospel Free: Experiential Faith and Contemplative Practice.
- Author(s)Brian C. Taylor
- PublisherCowley Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/01/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCowley Publications,U.S.
- Weight358 g
- Width143 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.