All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book consists of a fundamental deconstruction and reconstruction of the key concepts of Crimilogy and The Sociology of Law, providing a coherent expression of the relationships between these newly constructed concepts and thus a radically new statement of the relationship between society, crime and the law.
- Author BiographyDON CREWE is a Senior Lecturer at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
- PrizesWinner of British Society of Criminology Book Prize 2014.
- Author(s)Don Crewe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.