All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the key experiences of a diverse group of teachers and students in their journeys of becoming social justice educator/scholars.
- Author BiographyFelecia M. Briscoe is Associate Professor of Social Foundations at the University of Texas at San Antonio and the coauthor (with Gilberto Arriaza and Rosemary C. Henze) of The Power of Talk: How Words Change Our Lives. Muhammad A. Khalifa is Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership at Michigan State University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFelecia M. Briscoe,Muhammad A. Khalifa
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.