All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis hardcover moleskin journal will enhance your personal journey toward becoming yourself. With inspiring quotations from Stasi Eldredge's book Becoming Myself, you'll be encouraged to discover your truest self--the woman God created you to be. Lined pages make it perfect for your personal reflection or study time.
- Author BiographyStasi Eldredge's heart was captured by God through the Sacred Romance and she has never gotten over it. Or rather, Him. She is the co-author (with her husband John) of the New York Times bestselling book Captivating and Love & War. Their ministry, Ransomed Heart, has been used by God to transform the lives of men and women all over the world. They make their home in Colorado. The mother of three grown sons who no longer live in her home but take residence in her heart, Stasi is a writer and conference speaker passionate about women embracing the value of their heart and life to Jesus Christ and risking everything on that!
- Author(s)Stasi Eldredge
- PublisherDavid C. Cook
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C. Cook
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.