All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis eight-session study guide serves as a companion to the book Becoming Myself as well as to the eight-session DVD releasing January 2014. Ideal for use in group settings, Stasi Eldredge invites women into a journey to fully embrace God s vision of who they are becoming.
- Author BiographyA teacher and conference speaker, Stasi Eldredgeleads the women s ministry of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God. She is the co-author ofCaptivatingandLove & Warwith her husband, John. Her books have sold nearly 3 million copies.Stasi loves the joy and freedom that come from knowing Jesus and longs to see others come to know him more deeply.She also loves getting lost in a good novel, walking in the woods near her home in Colorado Springs, and sharing life with her family, her friends, and her God.
- Author(s)Stasi Eldredge
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date25/12/2014
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.