All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of thirty-nine anecdotes from the author's life in which she shares the secrets of her success: self-esteem, strong values, and a supportive family.
- Author BiographyCassandra Walker grew up in Chicago and the South Suburbs of Chicago. She never forgot what is was like growing up and going through growing pains. As an adult she is a television host, writer, author, speaker and wife and mother of four sons. She loves encouraging young people and is passionate about helping them succeed. As a television host she has interviewed hundreds of celebrities and professional athletes but she says the young people are the most important because they are our future. Becoming Myself has won numerous awards for outstanding literature for adolescents, their parents and educators. You can find out more about Cassandra as AuthorCassandrawalker.com
- Author(s)Cassandra Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.