All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook prepares Music Education and Choral Conducting majors to be effective middle school and high school choral music teachers. It fully integrates the choral field experience for hands-on learning and reflection and allows the student to observe and teach the book's principles. It covers the essentials of vocal development, auditions, literature, rehearsals, classroom management, and practical matters.
- Author BiographyPatrice Madura Ward-Steinman is a Professor of Music (Education) at the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music, where she teaches choral, vocal jazz, and research methods. She has presented workshops on vocal jazz improvisation and creative thinking at conferences nationally and internationally. Publications include Getting Started with Vocal Improvisation, and articles in Teaching Music in the Urban Classroom, Journal of Research in Music Education, Bulletin of the Council for Research in Music Education, International Journal of Music Education, and Journal of Historical Research in Music Education.
- Author(s)Professor Patrice Madura Ward-Steinman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 36 black & white line drawings
- Weight438 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.