All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by bestselling authors Neil Flanagan and Jarvis Finger, Becoming a Good People Manager provides expert advice on the skills of good people management. Topics include how to recruit and retain excellent staff, how to manage diversity in the workplace, and how to mentor employees and build trust. Topics such as team-building and developing leadership qualities are presented in a clear, step-by-step fashion, with cross-references to help readers navigate between different topics. Ideal for senior managers, supervisors, first-time or frontline managers, this unique format is easy to read and refreshingly free of management jargon. Becoming a Good People Manager is part of Australian Business Essentials, a unique series of pocket business guides written specifically for Australian businesses and organisations.
- Author BiographyNeil Flanagan, BA, B Ed St, M Ed Admin, PhD, is a highly regarded management strategist, motivational speaker and bestselling author. His drive-time radio program was syndicated nationally, and he continues to contribute articles to media in Australia. Jarvis Finger, BA, B Ed, M Ed Admin, FACEL, FQIEA, AFAIM, is a well-known author and editor. A former executive manager in one of Australia's largest public organisations, he is author of a range of management books and regular magazine contributor.
- Author(s)Jarvis Finger,Neil Flanagan
- PublisherWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMona Vale
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.