Becoming a Hearer of the Holy Ghost by Luke L Chapman (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.06+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis books main idea is to lead Gods Children into a deeper walk with God. So that The Holy Ghost may launch His people into spiritual blessings, which many people do t realize exist. Some people truly don't kw there is more to be introduced into by the works of The Holy Ghost in their lives. Also many people do t kw that God gives us much revelation and that He gives it in abundance. So that He may give them spiritual understanding, that God desires to give you eugh of it to paint a picture in your understanding according to what He reveals to you so you may understand and begin to see more clearly... Spiritually. Gods desire is to draw His Children into a prayer life, that He may lead you into all He desires to make kwn unto you, as a Hearer of His Spirit, so that God may mature you spiritually. By doing so... He can develop you into your spiritual potential. This book will never take out the teaching of the five-fold ministry gifts... Matter a fact this teaching is one of the five fold ministry gifts in operation, by the ainting. Once a person realizes their lack of Hearing the spirit, begin to pray about it and God will begin teaching you to Hear. This book is in way down-grading to anyone. Many people need to Hear strong teachings at times, so God may reach the Heart that is in need of Hearing the deepness of spiritual truths. Sincerely, I hope God reaches the many Hearts He desires to touch with this book. This book is power packed with steak and chicken and fish dinners... So to speak. There is a wide verity of spiritual food to feast on. Re-Read it often just to feed upon its oil that it contains. At first, I did t kw why God put me in this book so much, so I began to pray about this. God has put into my Heart that He use me as an example for people to see what I did t kw, to what He was able to work in me as a believer that truly was blind to the things of God so He could paint a clearer picture unto the readers by everything that He was able to reveal to me.
- Author BiographyMy name is Pastor Luke L. Chapman. I haven't always been a preacher, quite the contrary. When I was a young teenager everyone always said: Boy what a good kid Luke is. He is a wonderful young man. Because of a stepfather that had no love for me, my clothes were packed for me and placed on the front porch on Christmas morning. Arrangements were already made for a near friend to pick me up to take me to my real dad's home. This became a cycle unto me. I learned soon to take flight in life, realizing I'm on my own. I was kicked out of school for truancy, failure to want to go to school and to learn. This started a foundation for my life, for my ongoing future. My new friends taught me how to smoke, drink, and cuss and to tell lies. I graduated to smoking weed and using cocaine. I never drank or used cocaine on a regular basis. I just started on weekends or invited parties. I got married and had a Child when I was 21 years old. But, with a lifestyle of drinking, spending money in bars and not on bills or in my home, I soon went through a divorce. Does this sound familiar, like today's youths? At this time, now I'm remarried my wife and I are both cocaine addicts. My wife smoked weed? I sold weed and cocaine to supply our habits. My wife left me one day. I was arrested the same day and put in jail. In jail, I bowed my knees on the floor in my cell. I was the only one there that day. I called upon Jesus and was saved and sent to North Central Correctional Institution. I never thought anyone cared. But I was so wrong. What was meant for evil for me, God changed for the good. Prison became My Bible College. Prison was where God counseled me about my morals. God taught me about being a good husband, a good father unto my Children and how a preacher must live and act. I served six and a half years in prison to learn not do use drugs, not to walk through life aimlessly. I learned my lesson. God raised me up to be a preacher in prison. Prison was my lifesaver. Wow, what a statement one might say! The reason prison was my lifeline was I could have graduated to the other side of life... Six Feet Down. I almost did! I had a heart attack, just before I was sent to prison, from smoking crack cocaine. I almost died. Your Friend... The Harley Davidson Preacher Man Luke L. Chapman Gods Vision... A Ministry of Fire For information contact THE VILLAGE CARPENTER PUBLISHING HOUSE, PO Box 133, Lakeview, Ohio 43331 USA or see TheVillageCarpenter.info
- Author(s)Luke L Chapman
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.