All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming a Lawyer: Success at Law School 3rd edition edition (formerly kwn as Surviving Law School), provides practical, experience-based advice for students studying or considering studying law. The text offers insight into the unique elements of law school culture: letting students kw what to expect and what is expected of them throughout their law degree. With a focus on graduate attributes and learning outcomes, this comprehensive guide gives students the confidence and skills to succeed in law school and beyond.
- Author BiographyMichael Brogan is the Director of Engagement and Senior Lecturer at the School of Law, University of Western Sydney. David Spencer is a Professor and Academic Director at Australian Catholic University (Victoria).
- Author(s)David Spencer,Michael Brogan
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight496 g
- Width149 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.