All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book identifies kinds of higher education institutions, and types of teaching positions along with the nature of each position's responsibilities and advantages and disadvantages. It explains how graduate students can promote their future as faculty members while they are still in graduate school and suggests ways to find suitable faculty positions and succeed at the application and interview process.
- Author BiographyMarie Iding (PhD, University of California, Santa Barbara) is a professor of educational psychology University of Hawai'i at Manoa, where she has taught for over twenty years. She has also taught, and presented research or workshops in diverse locations around the world, including American Samoa, Chuuk (Federated States of Micronesia), Vietnam, Germany, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya, Spain, Portugal, Fiji, Australia, Jamaica, Poland and Scotland. R. Murray Thomas (PhD, Stanford University) is a professor emeritus of educational psychology at the University of California, Santa Barbara where he also directed the program in International Education. His list of professional publications exceeds 400, including 59 books for which he served as author, coauthor, or editor.
- Author(s)Marie K. Iding,R. Murray Thomas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight299 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.