Becoming a Public Relations Writer: A Writing Workbook for Emerging and Established Media by Ronald D. Smith (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $94.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by thecoop_au
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming a Public Relations Writer is a comprehensive guide to the writing process for public relations practice. Using straightforward, -nsense language, realistic examples, easy-to-follow steps and practical exercises, this text introduces the various formats and styles of writing you will encounter as a public relations practitioner. A focus on ethical and legal issues is woven throughout, with examples and exercises addressing public relations as practiced by corporations, n-profit agencies, and other types of organizations both large and small. In addition, the book offers the most comprehensive list of public relations writing formats to be found anywhere---from the standard news release to electronic mail and other opportunities using a variety of techlogies and media. The fourth edition has been updated to reflect significant developments in the public relations field, including: * New chapter on multimedia and social media releases * New chapter on websites, blogs, and wikis * Expansion of the chapter on direct mail and online appeals * Updated examples of actual pieces of public relations writing * A companion website including writing exercises, PowerPoint presentations, and relevant links Through its comprehensive and accessible approach, Becoming a Public Relations Writer is an invaluable resource for future and current public relations practitioners.
- Author BiographyRonald D. Smith is Professor of Public Communication and former Chair of the Communication Department at Buffalo State (SUNY). He currently serves as interim Associate Dean of the School of Arts and Humanities. He is an accredited member of the Public Relations Society of America.
- Author(s)Ronald D. Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.