All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWholeness is part of your inheritance as a man.You are meant to reach your masculine potential and to enjoy community with other men. You are designed to live from your authentic core, undistorted by your wounds and flaws. You are intended to fulfill your essential needs in healthy ways. And you are capable of surrendering traits and tendencies that conflict with your true self.Yet ours is a time when wholeness isn't fostered, r is it often passed from father to son in a line of conscious mentorship. You may feel disenfranchised from your masculine inheritance--searching for answers to the age-old question, What does it mean to be a man? Becoming a Whole Man points you inward--into your heart and mind--where these answers wait to be discovered.Find who you are meant to be.Becoming a Whole Man is the result of a six-year quest to understand and respond to the most difficult challenges facing men with unwanted homosexuality. The book reaches across time, culture, and faith to bring wisdom from a surprising array of sources. Part principle, part practical, and often revelatory and inspiring, this book is for every man who wants to become whole.
- Author BiographyDavid Matheson began counseling men with unwanted homosexuality in 1996. He has practiced in Los Angeles, the New York City area, and Salt Lake City, Utah. His experience has provided him with a deep working knowledge of the range of concerns facing men with unwanted homosexuality and an appreciation for the cultural, religious, and racial diversity within the community of men with same-sex attraction. David co-created the Journey into Manhood and Journey Beyond experiential weekends. He and Peggy, his wife of over thirty years, have three adult children and one grandchild.
- Author(s)David Matheson M S
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date17/02/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight966 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.