All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and inspiring guide to living an empowered life-from the woman described in the New York Times as Billy Graham and Oprah rolled into one. Dr. Suzan Johnson Cook-kwn to thousands as Dr. Sujay and the Wall Street Pastor -is one of the most accomplished and highly regarded ministers and spiritual teachers of our time. She is an in-demand speaker around the country, and continues to lead her legendary, standing-room-only weekly Wall Street lunch empowerment worship services. Her pages-long resume reveals that she has achieved impressive goals and overcome great obstacles. Drawing on the lessons from her own life and the lives of the thousands she teaches weekly, Dr. Sujay offers the ideas and practices that have delivered her from pain to power in a practical and inspiring guide for women of all ages and races. She uses the biblical story of Deborah as the foundation-Deborah the judge, Deborah the prophetess, Deborah the warrior, and Deborah the wife-to show today's woman how to start winning where they are w, and how to build a life of stepping-stones rather than stumbling blocks. She distills all of these life lessons and experiences into the path of destiny for each woman-the path of success and spiritual fulfillment. With timeless biblical principles as a foundation, as well as transformative modern-day examples, Dr. Sujay illustrates that every woman is destined for a remarkable life. In Becoming a Woman of Destiny, she explains how women can release themselves from their prisons of fear, failure, and a painful past and move forward confidently into their own greatness. Also included in this life- changing book are guidelines for creating Destiny Circles -powerful groups of women who come together for support, inspiration, and encouragement. Becoming a Woman of Destiny is a groundbreaking book that will help any woman wanting to live her fullest present and future.
- Author BiographyDr. Suzan Johnson Cook is one of the most distinguished pastors in the nation. She served as the U.S. ambassador-at-large for International Religious Freedom under President Obama. In addition, she was the first black woman to serve as president of the 10,000-member Hampton University Ministers Conference, to be elected the senior pastor of the two-hundred-year-old American Baptist Churches of the USA, to be appointed chaplain of the NYPD, and to receive a White House Fellowship. A graduate and faculty member of Harvard University, Cook has worked closely with NBC, ABC, and CBS, and has been featured everywhere from Time Out New York and Ebony magazines to Good Morning America and The Tavis Smiley Show.
- Author(s)Dr Suzan Johnson Cook
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/05/2016
- Weight345 g
- Width154 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.