All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we become women of excellence? This best-selling topical Bible study has helped over 1 million women discover who God designed them to be. Written by Navigator author and Bible teacher Cynthia Heald, the 11 sessions in this Bible study explore what your identity in Christ is and how you can best serve Him. If using in a group, personal study is needed between meetings.
- Author BiographyThrough her speaking engagements, books, and Bible studies, CYNTHIA HEALD challenges women around the world to become more godly. She is the author of numerous books, including Intimacy with God and the BECOMING A WOMAN OF... Bible study series. Cynthia and her husband, Jack, are full-time Navigator staff members in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Cynthia Heald
- Date of Publication04/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleBecoming a Woman
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statement1500 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.