All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionWomen sometimes wonder, Who am I? Why am I here? While society emphasizes wealth, success, and the pursuit of pleasure, the truth is that we are created by God in His image, and our fulfillment is found in pursuing His purposes for us. In 11 sessions, Becoming a Woman of Purpose topical Bible study by Navigator author and Bible teacher Cynthia Heald will guide you to a better understanding of your identity, God's will, and His intended purpose for you as His unique creation. If using in a group, personal study is needed between meetings.
- Author BiographyThrough her speaking engagements, books, and Bible studies, CYNTHIA HEALD challenges women around the world to become more godly. She is the author of numerous books, including Intimacy with God and the BECOMING A WOMAN OF... Bible study series. Cynthia and her husband, Jack, are full-time Navigator staff members in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Cynthia Heald
- Date of Publication22/04/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleBecoming a Woman
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date31/07/2012
- Weight132 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statement1000 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.