Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text, written by a team of naturalists, describes a wide variety of woodlands, heathy habitats on sand, one of England's larger rivers, and many other wildlife habitats. It provides country-lovers with special opportunities for enjoyment and study. The appendices contain comprehensive lists of species to be found within the county.
- PublisherThe Book Castle
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationBeds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Book Castle
- Content Note192 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byB. S. Nau,C.R. Boon,J.P. Knowles
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.