All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor of eleven best-sellers Sandy Thorne has always delivered the goods with an entertaining read, since she launched I'VE MET SOME BLOODY WAGS! in 1980, by biting the top off a stubby on the MIDDAY SHOW. . (see: sandythorne.com.au) This hilarious, true story about her two-month stay in hospital, is an ideal gift to cheer up someone who's a bit crook. At the same time, it highlights the shortcomings of our public hospitals. Australia sends billions to countries who don't give a bugger about us, while our hospitals are desperate for funds to lift staffing, cleaning and maintenance standards. Fairly outrageous, a bit un-p.c. - Australia's jours will t be able to resist talking and writing about this lively yarn from a straight-shooting sheila from the bush. Buyers will get more laughs from BEDPAN BLUES than from Wayne Swan's budget speech.
- Author(s)Sandy Thorne
- PublisherSandy Thorne
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLightning Ridge, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSandy Thorne
- Width135 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edition Statement1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.