All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRarely does an author so thoroughly entertain and anger his readers as Edward Abbey does. This book focuses on Abbey's aesthetic and philosophy of paradox as they are reflected in his writings, and explores his literary technique of blurring traditional genres regarding fiction and nfiction. Until w, study has sufficiently treated the full complexity of Abbey's writing throughout his career - making this particular work t only original, but important.
- Author BiographyThe Author: David M. Pozza received his Ph.D. in English from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. He is currently Assistant Professor of English at Lock Haven University, where he teaches literature and composition. He has published articles on Edward Abbey and has delivered numerous papers on Abbey at various conferences.
- Author(s)David M. Pozza
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.