All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poetry was inspired by stays on various Greek islands and by the work of several poets the author has kwn and admired -- Nikos, Gatsos, Henrik Nordtbrand, and Andreas Karavis. As with all books of travel poetry, Bedrock is a marriage of subject and object, self and other.
- Author BiographyDavid Solway lives in Montreal and the Greek islands.
- Author(s)David Solway
- PublisherVehicule Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintVehicule Press
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.