All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBedside Procedures for the Intensivist delivers practical tips and clear, step-by-step instruction on the most common procedures in the ICU. The convenient and portable handbook focuses on ultrasound-guided techniques, including an introduction to ultrasound physics and principles, while individual chapters provide concise how-to text supplemented with numerous full-color figures and tables that summarize key content. Residents, fellows, and trainees in critical care will benefit from the detailing of indications and contraindications for performing core procedures, while more experienced intensivists will find the book a reliable source of review material. Key procedures described include: * Ultrasound-guided vascular access * Ultrasound-guided drainage * Focused echocardiography * Airway management * Dialysis and apheresis * Pericardiocentesis * Insertion of vena cava filters * Percutaneous dilational tracheostomy * Open tracheostomy * Transbronchial biopsy * Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy * Intracranial monitoring
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 75 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight405 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBennett P. de Boisblanc,Heidi L. Frankel
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.