Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis little volume (193 pages) is a collection of personal essays, observations and verses extracted from memoirs written over the past dozen and a half years. Quite a number of the essays from the basic work have been printed in the Wolf Moon Journal. A handful of the shorter pieces have appeared in the Lewistown Sentinel. It is hoped that among the present assortment people who have enjoyed any of the previous books will find a few more pieces to entertain them.
- Author BiographyGil Rogers worked as a psychology professor, counselor and clinic therapist before turning his energies to wood, stained glass and writing. Most of his stories and poems have been written since moving to Lewistown, Pa. He teaches part-time for PSU.
- Author(s)Gil Rogers
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.