All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.22
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.00
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe power of a bedtime story is undeniable - to soothe away the troubles of the day, while preparing the way for ather night's dreams to follow. Clarissa Pinkola Estes gathers the stories most treasured as healing companions at bedsides around the world with Bedtime Stories. This is an all-new collection of comforting stories told by a master practitioner for listeners of all ages.
- Author BiographyClarissa Pinkola EstesClarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD, is an internationally recognized scholar, award-winning poet, diplomate senior Jungian psychoanalyst, and cantadora (keeper of the old stories in the Latina tradition). In addition to her international bestseller Women Who Run With the Wolves, Dr. Estes is a managing editor and columnist writing on politics, spirituality, and culture at the newsblog TheModerateVoice.com, and she is a columnist at The National Catholic Reporter online.
- Author(s)Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2002
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Running Time70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.