All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.50Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIt's bedtime at Bessie and Lil's, but neither of these bunnies seems to be listening to Mama. She is trying to read them a bedtime book, one of her favorites from when she was a little bunny. But Bessie is more interested in her headstands, and Lil is practicing her skipping. Will they ever get to bed? Alternating between the girls playing in their room and the interior pages of Mama's book, this heartfelt story offers just the right mixture of humor and sweetness. With irresistible illustrations and lyrical text, it is both a celebration of sisterhood and a perfect way for parents to coax their own active little ones to bed.
- Author BiographyJulie Sternberg is the author of The Top-Secret Diary of Celie Valentine series as well as the bestselling LIKE PICKLE JUICE ON A COOKIE and its sequels, LIKE BUG JUICE ON A BURGER and LIKE CARROT JUICE ON A CUPCAKE. She lives in Brooklyn, NY. Adam Gudeon is the author and illustrator of one previous picture book, ME AND MEOW. He lives with his children, Ezra and Iris, in Great Barrington, MA.
- Author(s)Julie Sternberg
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight442 g
- Width229 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Gudeon
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Reading AgeFrom P
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.