All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBedtime for Abbie - A Child's Dream Many children face bedtime without one of their parents. Whether because of divorce, work commitments, or the death of a parent, bedtime may come nightly without one of the parents at home to tuck the child in for bed. Children are resilient, however, and even without the physical presence of a parent, the child can feel the love of a parent from across town or across the country. Getting into bed does t have to be a lonely or scary time for a child; it can be the time when the child gets to choose her own adventure! Abbie's dad would like to give Abbie a hug just before she goes to bed every night. He would like to tuck her in and read her a bedtime story and be there as she falls asleep. Sometimes, however, her dad's job or life keeps him from physically being there with her at bedtime. Bedtime for Abbie is a reminder that matter where he is, Abbie can visit her dad in her dreams. They can do all of the fun things together that they have ever done, or that she has ever wanted to do, as soon as she closes her eyes. When it's Bedtime for Abbie, it's time for Abbie to visit her dad. After all, they both look up at the same moon, matter where they are, every single night. Every child may occasionally experience a bedtime without a parent. Inspire your child to visit you in her dreams, and do the things she wants to do, any time she sleeps! You can read her this story, and remind her that matter where you are, you both look up at the same moon, and you think about her, every single night.
- Author(s)Erin Koksal
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.