All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionSnuggle up with this sweet bedtime story about friendship and bravery that s sure to give you the warm fuzzies. Yeti loves his stuffed toy Chunk. They play together all day and snuggle up under the covers each night. But when Chunk goes missing, Yeti has to go to bed alone in the shadowy dark. Unless, of course, he can summon all his courage to stage a dramatic rescue Yeti-style! This is the second picture book written and illustrated by Vin Vogel. His debut, The Thing About Yetis, was described as sweet and funny by The New York Times, and Booklist called it a cozy and comforting companion.
- Author BiographyVin Vogel is a Brazilian illustrator and character designer who now lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Vin Vogel
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight363 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.