All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe hear much about the plight of the bumble bee population and its implications for our planet's future. This beautiful picture book makes the story personal and brings a message of hope. A little girl befriends a bee, which takes her on a journey of discovery. Alison Jay's original artwork points out what a sad world it would be without bees.
- Author BiographyFor the first time, Alison Jay illustrates her own storyline. Her love of nature and sympathy for the smallest creatures comes to the fore as she wordlessly tells the story of a growing friendship and understanding between a little girl and a bumble bee. Given free rein at last, her artwork is colourful and expressive and gently brings children to an understanding of the relationship between the human world and our natural environment.
- PublisherOld Barn Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Barn Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Width245 mm
- Height245 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alison Jay
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $52.50Trending at AU $60.47
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.61
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $50.46
- AU $47.50Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $46.93Trending at AU $60.32
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $13.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.