All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeef Practice: Cow-Calf Production Medicine is a text and a reference book for students in animal science and veterinary medicine, practitioners, and nutritionists who work with beef producers. Combining beef production and veterinary diagsis and treatment, this title provides access to clear, concise, and comprehensive information to veterinarians and animal scientists working with beef producers. This title deals primarily with the cow-calf stocker system, and addresses issues of reproduction, nutrition, and health of cows and calves.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Chenoweth, BVSc, PhD, is a diplomate American College of Theriogenology and professor, Coleman Chair of Food Animal Production Medicine, Department of Clinical Sciences, Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Manhattan Michael W. Sanderson, DVM, MS, is a diplomate American College of Veterinary Preventive Medicine; diplomate American College of Theriogenology; and associate professor, Epidemiology and Beef Production, Department of Clinical Sciences, Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Manhattan.
- Author(s)Peter Chenoweth
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note58
- Weight860 g
- Width182 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.