All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor a state chided as being one of the direst in the nation, Utah has a remarkable history of pouring a drink and serving as home for some remarkable modern pioneers. A straight-up shot of Utah's liquor history, Beehive Spirits provides a humour-filled look at one of Utah's oldest controversies, and presents some of the people who have brought thriving breweries, wineries, and distilleries to the Beehive State.
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.