All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the sunshine pours like warm honey from the sky, it's time to tend Grandpa's bees. This day his granddaughter lends a hand, and she is treated to a spectacular show. The swarming bees whirl and twirl like a big buzzing cloud until they finally cluster on the limb of a tree. Then it's up to granddaughter to bring the bees down and move them into their new hive, which she does with great care. Grandpa is proud. His granddaughter proves to be a fine keeper of bees. Linda Oatman High's lovingly told story, with sunny oil paintings by Doug Chayka, captures the special experience shared between a grandparent and child.
- Author BiographyLinda Oatman High is the author of The Last Chimney of Christmas Eve. She also wrote Barn Savers and Winter Shoes for Shadow Horse, both illustrated by Ted Lewin, and all are published by Boyds Mills Press. Doug Chayka illustrated Yanni Rubbish, written by Shulamith Levey Oppenheim and published by Boyds Mills Press.
- Author(s)Linda Oatman High
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Doug Chayka
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.