All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBeer Across Texas guides you to three dozen breweries, microbreweries and brewpubs throughout the Lone Star State, from El Paso to Houston, Lubbock to South Padre Island. Breweries and brewpubs are organized by region and by city. You'll meet brewers, discover how they have succeeded, get identities of their top labels and find out what to look for. You'll also learn how to identify the distinctive tastes of the five basic styles of lagers and the seventeen major styles of ales. This unique book comes in the wake of the craft beer revolution, as, according to a recent Gallup poll, beer has overtaken wine as Americans' drink of choice.
- Author(s)Paul W. Hightower,Travis Polling
- PublisherTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Weight142 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.