CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionBeer Lover's Colorado features breweries, brewpubs and beer bars geared toward hop heads looking to seek out the best beers--from bitter seasonal IPAs to rich, dark stouts--Colorado has to offer. Beer Lover's guides also offer beer receipes for home brewers, regional food recipes that incorporate beer, suggested regional food and beer pairings, and walkable pub crawl itineraries for craft beer-centric destinations.
- Author BiographyLee Williams grew up in Bristol, England and now resides in Denver, Colorado. In 2009 he founded Hoptopia, a website, iPhone and Android app featuring his colorful and in-depth beer reviews. Hoptopia went on to become one of the most popular beer related sites and beer social media brands online.
- Author(s)Lee Williams
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBeer Lovers Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Out-of-print date28/10/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight37 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.