All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the hundred-year history of Piel Bros., one of the prominent German American brands that once made New York City the brewing capital of America.
- Author BiographyAlfred W. McCoy is the Harrington Chair in History at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the author of many books, including Torture and Impunity: The U.S. Doctrine of Coercive Interrogation and Policing America's Empire: The United States, the Philippines, and the Rise of the Surveillance State.
- Author(s)Alfred W. McCoy
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Weight953 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.