All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionWe all pray ...some. We pray to stay sober, centered, or solvent. When the lump is deemed malignant. When the money runs out. When the marriage is falling apart. But wouldn't we like to pray ...more? Better? Stronger? With more fire, faith, and fervency? In this four-session video-based study (guide separately), bestselling author Max Lucado reveals his struggles with prayer and how he discovered that it is t a privilege for the pious or the art of a chosen few but a simple tool everyone has been given to have a conversation with God. He shows you how to let go of uncertainties about prayer, trust that God hears you, and embrace a prayer life that brings peace and rest. Join Max Lucado on a journey to the very heart of biblical prayer and the power unleashed with five simple sentences: Father, you are good. I need help. They need help. Thank you. In Jesus' name, amen. Sessions include: * Father, You Are Good (21:00) * I Need Help (19:00) * They Need Help (20:00) * Thank You (20:00) Designed for use with Before Amen Study Guide 9780529123343 (sold separately).
- Author BiographyMore than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
- Author(s)Max Lucado
- PublisherWorld Publishing Co
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Publishing Co
- Weight90 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Running Time90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.