All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom his humble roots a a dairyman's son to the acquisition of several lucrative Pepsi plans, John C. Fitzpatrick has led an exemplary life focused on doing business right. Born and raised in Redding, California, John used his small-town values to become a big-time business man, never losing sight of what makes every industry productive: integrity. While his hands-on work ethic and engineering skills set John apart in the industry, his devotion to his workers and customers made him successful. John, a prominent philanthropist, has assisted in developing Redding's neighborhoods, facilitated fundraising for those in need, played a role in increasing tourism to bring money into an otherwise rural domain, and established his hometown in the rthern part of the state.
- Author(s)John Fitzpatrick
- PublisherRed Arrow Media
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Arrow Media
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Weight454 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.