All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMost parents have trouble telling their children how to dress, drive, study, or shave, but struggle to talk with them about how best to live-about real love, faith, integrity, values, true enrichment, and success. In the tradition of Tuesdays With Morrie, Catholic philosopher Peter Kreeft shares with us the wisdom that he has compiled for his children as his best gift to them. Readable and browsable, these heart to heart chats present priceless truths to live by in a casual yet compelling way.
- Author BiographyPeter Kreeft has been featured on the PBS series The Question of God. He is professor of philosophy at Boston College and lives in West Newton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Peter J. Kreeft
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Weight345 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.