All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
About this product
- DescriptionBEFORE I LET YOU IN is the brand new vel from Jenny Blackhurst, the #1 Kindle bestselling author of HOW I LOST YOU, which Clare Mackintosh called 'utterly gripping'. If you don't kw who is walking through the door, how do you kw if you should let them in? Perfect for fans of Louise Jensen's THE SISTER and Tracy Buchanan's NO TURNING BACK, Linda Green and B. A. Paris. Karen is meant to be the one who fixes problems. It's her job, as a psychiatrist - and it's always been her role as a friend. But Jessica is different. She should be the patient, the one that Karen helps. But she kws things about Karen. Her friends, her personal life. Things patient should kw. And Karen is starting to wonder if she should have let her in ...
- Author BiographyJenny Blackhurst grew up in Shropshire where she still lives with her husband and children. Growing up she spent hours reading and talking about crime novels - writing her own seemed like natural progression. Inspired by the emotions she felt around her own son's birth, How I Lost You is Jenny's thrilling debut crime novel.
- Author(s)Jenny Blackhurst
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight260 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.