All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNell McDermot is devastated when her husband's cabin cruiser blows up. Not only is she shattered by Adam's sudden death, but she is wracked with guilt, because the last time Nell saw Adam alive, she told him to leave and never come back. Nell's feelings are further complicated by her Great-aunt Gert's insistence that she try to make peace with Adam through a medium. And despite her scepticism, the awful burden of guilt finally drives Nell to consult Bonnie Wilson, a well-kwn psychic. As Nell searches for the truth about Adam's death, she relies more and more heavily on Bonnie, who claims to be receiving instructions from Adam. But what Nell does t kw is that she is being closely watched, and the nearer she comes to learning what happened to her husband, the nearer she is to becoming the next victim of a ruthless killer...
- Author BiographyMary Higgins Clark is the author of thirty-one suspense novels; three collections of short stories; a historical novel, and a memoir. She is the co-author with her daughter, Carol Higgins Clark, of five holiday suspense novels.
- Author(s)Mary Higgins Clark
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/04/2001
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight176 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.