All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo Katie, it seems as if her mother has always been her mother, with her bills to pay and to-do lists--but in fact, her mother was once a little girl, just like Katie! Celebrate the joy of being a girl and the special love that mothers and daughtersshare.
- Author BiographyKATHRYN LASKY's many books for young people have received such honors as the Parents' Choice Award, and a Newbery Honor. She lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts. LEUYEN PHAM is the illustrator of several award-winning picture books. A graduate of Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, she lives in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Kathryn Lasky
- PublisherVoyager Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyager Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width215 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)LeUyen Pham
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.