All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionHumour and sadness contest each other as encounters, whether real or imagined, take on solid form and threaten our belief in the reality of the experience.
- Author BiographyColin was born in Kent in 1948. He spent much of his early life living in Germany, Malaya and Singapore, returning to England in 1960. Four years later he enlisted in the Royal Navy and travelled extensively around the world on various vessels. His writing began in earnest in 1978 with his first collection of poems being published. Since then, he has continued to write both novels and further poems although this has been done whilst engaged in other forms of work. In 1979 he entered into social work and continued writing, some of this has been work related although poetry has always been an avenue to express feelings either of his own or ascertaining to others with whom he has had dealings with. In 1986 Colin returned with his family to live in Kent and has continued on with his writing and his new found passion for painting.
- Author(s)Colin Lambird
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.