All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces America to the Black Reconstruction politicians who fought valiantly for the civil rights of all people-important individuals who have been igred by modern historians as well as their contemporaries.
- Author BiographyMatthew Lynch is associate professor of education at Langston University, Langston, OK. His published works include It's Time for A Change: School Reform for the Next Decade and A Guide to Effective School Leadership Theories.
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight1361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byMatthew Lynch
- Foreword byMolefi Kete Asante
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.