All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore we eat, many people must work very hard planting grain, catching fish, tending animals, and filling crates. In this book, vibrantly illustrated by Caldecott Medalist Mary Azarian, readers find out what must happen before food can get to our table to urish our bodies and spirits.
- Author(s)Mary Azarian,Pat Brisson
- PublisherTilbury House Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTilbury House Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width231 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.